Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > HOW CAN I STORE AN IMAGE INTO THE DATABASE

HOW CAN I STORE AN IMAGE INTO THE DATABASE

Comfort

I'm findout the way I can store an image file (a picture ) into the database
using VB.NET. Is there anyone aware of this? It's very urgent. Any helpt on
this will be highly appreciated.

ranganh

Dear Comfort,

Check the following article. It might help you.

http://www.dotnetspider.com/Technology/KBPages/568.aspx

Thanks.

"Comfort" wrote:

> I'm findout the way I can store an image file (a picture ) into the database
> using VB.NET. Is there anyone aware of this? It's very urgent. Any helpt on
> this will be highly appreciated.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

HOW TO: Read and Write BLOB Data by Using ADO.NET Through ASP.NET

"Comfort" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm findout the way I can store an image file (a picture ) into the
> database
> using VB.NET. Is there anyone aware of this? It's very urgent. Any helpt
> on
> this will be highly appreciated.

Comfort

I have tried your way and fail!! I was using VB.NET. Is that the reason? How
can I get the file control and how can convert it into the server object
news:(E-Mail Removed)...