Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > UserControl to another UserControl

UserControl to another UserControl

Stefan

I want to select a ROw in a DAtagrid and place the result in another
UserControl. I can select the result from the datagrid but i canīt
place the result in the another UserControl. I want to use FindContol

Stefan Ljungstedt

Jonathan V

You can use findcontrol by getting a reference from the Page variable of the
user control. You might want to use events as they seem more flexible.
Jonathan Roberts
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...