Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Calendar events in a repeater control

Calendar events in a repeater control

Andy Rose

Hi,

I'm not too sure that this is possible but any help will be greatly
appreciated.
I have a control that displays availability of varying product types using
calendar controls. As the number of product types is variable I have placed a
calendar in a repeater control. A dataset is then bound to the repeater with
a row for each product and columns representing the availabilty for each day
of the selected month. In the onDataBound event I have tied up the calendars
DayRender method to a method to display the availabilty. So far so good.
The problem I am having is controlling the MonthChangedEvent. I have
assigned the calendars VisibleMonthChanged event to a method but when I run
this and change the month on a calendar the event is not being triggered.
I am assuming that this is because this is a postback event and as the
control is dynamically generated at runtime the page cannot identify where
the event has come from and what to do with it as the page is loaded. Can
anyone confirm that this is the case and is there any other way I can capture
this?

Thanks, Andy