Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Dynamically creating and handling events in user controls

Dynamically creating and handling events in user controls

Piyush

Hi,

I need to create a user control wherein I have to add linkbuttons
dynamically according to some parameters passed by the web form. Once
created, I need to raise their events and then catch them as well. How do I
go about doing it? My concern is that I need minimal handling on the Web page
that loads the user control. Any pointers?

Regards,
Piyush