Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Control Layout of Panel programmatically

Control Layout of Panel programmatically

Novice

Hey all, last question on this subject - I hope.

I'm programmatically adding a Panel to a webpage and also programmatically
I'm adding controls to that Panel.

How do I control the layout of those controls that I put into the Panel?

Right now they are all just getting put onto the same line - when I was
doing Java development I could set the layout for JPanels and then add
components to them.

Does the same principle apply for .Net Panels? If so, can you direct me to
a tutorial on how to do this?

Or show me via an example - how at least I can put a line separator in
between two controls - example:
Panel panel = new Panel();
Label label1 = new Label();
label1.Text = "some text";
panel.Controls.Add(label1);
//Need a line separator to be added to Panel here
Label label2 = new Label();
label2.Text = "some text";
panel.Controls.Add(label2);

Thanks,
Novice

Alex Homer

Try:

panel.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl("<br />"));

?