Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ToolBarButton client side scripting

ToolBarButton client side scripting

Jeremy

I would like to have a confimation popup added to a

Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.ToolbarButton

And if they hit Yes it will run the OnClick Event otherwise it does
nothing.

Currently I can only add attributes to the ToolBar itself but I don't
want the popup to appear when I click every Button.

Can I achieve this?

Thanks
Jeremy