Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid with TemplateColumn of CheckBoxes or RadioButtons

DataGrid with TemplateColumn of CheckBoxes or RadioButtons

John A Grandy

What is the best practice for adding to a DataGrid's Columns collection a
TemplateColumn containing CheckBoxes or RadioButtons where clicking a
CheckBox or RadioButton immediately posts-back and triggers a server-side
event ?

I know about Andy Smith's RowSelectorColumn control and indeed it's very
nice, but I've had some install problems on various machines, including the
production server, so I'm kind of having to give up on that one.

Are there other solutions ?