Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ComboBox selected index changed

ComboBox selected index changed

Carlos Hernandez

How can I fire up this event. I have on the initialize components my code
that sets the event pointing to my function, but when viewing my web page
and changing the combo item, I dont get this event called..\

Thanks.

Jos

Carlos Hernandez wrote:
> How can I fire up this event. I have on the initialize components my
> code that sets the event pointing to my function, but when viewing my
> web page and changing the combo item, I dont get this event called..\
>

> Thanks.

Set AutoPostback=True?

--

Jos