Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > calendar control examples

calendar control examples

Frederik

Hi all,

I'm looking for some examples of the calendar control. With examples I
mean especially the part of formatting and styles. I played a little
with the configuration possibilities, but when satisfied with the
result in Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox gave me some nasty
formatting. So maybe someone can point me to some
nice-formatted-calendar-control-examples looking good in both Internet
Explorer and Mozilla FireFox.

Thanks for your time!

Frederik