Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > scrollable treeview web control

scrollable treeview web control

orb1234

Hi all,
I have the following hierarchy:
A multipage control --> a pageview --> a treeview control.
The treeview control has items with very long names so I want it to reside
in a horizontally scrollable control.
I put the treeview control in a <DIV> with OVERFLOW:auto property.
the problem is that when the treeview becomes scrollable it also dissapears
from the DIV and I'm left with an empty scrollable area.
It looks as if all the data moves to the right and the DIV shows an "empty
area" to the left of the data.
I hope it makes some sence
Thank you very much