Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > WebControls.Listbox

WebControls.Listbox

kk

How do I change Listbox's ListItems font properties (name, size, color
etc.).

Regards
Kari

Janaka

You can set these properties in the ListBox control such as <asp:ListBox
id="ls1" runat="server" Font-Bold="true" />

"kk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:cghhl7$368$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I change Listbox's ListItems font properties (name, size, color
> etc.).
>
> Regards
> Kari

Andrea Williams

I usually set up the properties in my style sheet and declare the class name
in the CssClass property. That way I can re-use the style, it's consistant
throughout my web site and if I want to change it, I only have to change it
in one place.

Cheers,
Andrea