Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Presenting just one error message in a ValidationSummary Control

Presenting just one error message in a ValidationSummary Control

Fabiano

Please,

i have a web page with lots of controls that must be validated. I don't want
to show a message for each control everytime the validation fails. I thought
to use a ValidationSummary, but this control shows every error message in
it. Is there a way i can just show the message of first control that failed?
Or i need to do it by myself?

Danke,

Fabiano