Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > HyperLink Control Questions

HyperLink Control Questions

R2Ca

Hello,
I have the following situation. I have downloaded a control that
creates a tree structure and reders some of the children as HyperLink
controls if they have been given a url to navigate to. I have tried
to apply the cssClass to the hyperlink control as well as attempting
to do attributes.add("class", "tree") where tree is the css class that
I would like applied to the a href that is rendered as the control.
Both methods have yielded poor results, in other words neither methods
outcome rendered the class="tree" to the <a href> tag. If someone
could help me find a solution that would allow me to apply the
specified class to the <a href> that is rendered for the Hyperlink
class it would be greatly appreciated.