Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid Edit Mode

DataGrid Edit Mode

walterd

Hi

How can I programmatically switch a DataGrid into Edit Mode?
I have a datagrid with no Edit / Delete / Update command buttons, only a
HyperLink in one cell.
I want the HyperLink to be activated when the page loads.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can achieve this?

Scott G.

In the postback event handler; set the DataGrid EditItemIndex to the row that you want to be in "edit mode".

Scott