Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > .ascx calendar control in vb.net problem

.ascx calendar control in vb.net problem

rt

hi,

iam a having web user control name calendarcontrol1.ascx, which is my own
control
the control consists of

Textbox1
calendar1
Requiredfieldvalidator1

I kept the user must fill textbox1 with date, if not the
requiredfieldvalidator will prompt to fill.

But the problem is when i keep this control on a webform, where this is
multiple controls are there on a form.

This calendarcontrol1 will always stop @ required validator to fill the first.
i mean i have some other control to fill first,
but everytime this stops me, because it is a required validator.

how to slove this problem,without the user leaving blank.

thanks