Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Displaying images from a database in an image control

Displaying images from a database in an image control

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIE1hY2U=?=

I am pulling an image and its corresponding content type from a SQL Server 2000 database with ASP.net. My question is how can I display this using an image control

Jim

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Jim Mace,

Here is a sample of how to do this.

http://authors.aspalliance.com/das/readimage.aspx

Regards
Ashish M Bhonkiya

"Jim Mace" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am pulling an image and its corresponding content type from a SQL Server

2000 database with ASP.net. My question is how can I display this using an
image control?

> Jim

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Jim Mace,

If your images are dynamically generated you must take a look at the
DynamicImage user control
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...e/default.aspx

You may download the exe and execute the sample code within that.

HTH