Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > NEWBIE - Multipage is showing all pages at once in browser

NEWBIE - Multipage is showing all pages at once in browser

RockNRoll

Greetings,

I have compiled the iewebcontrols into a dll and imported it into the Web
Matrix toolbox. The "design view" in Web Matrix is correct - it is showing
the text for page one when I have "SelectedIndex = 0" and it is showing the
text for page two when I have "SelectedIndex = 1."

The problem is when I run the page in internet explorer. I am seeing the
text for page one AND page two at the same time.

My page contains radio buttons, a listbox, and a datagrid - all of which are
functioning fine.

Can you please tell me what might be causing both pages to be displaying at
once? Also, when I add a tabstrip, all that is displayed in my browser is
the text for each of the tabs, but not the web control (but it looks fine in
the "design view" in Web Matrix.

Below is the code from the sample file for multipage (plain and simple)

<%@ Page Language="VB" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="ie" Namespace="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls"
Assembly="Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls" %>
<head>
</head>
<form runat="server">
<ie:MultiPage id="MultiPage1" runat="server" SelectedIndex="1">
<ieageView>
This is page number one
</ieageView>
<ieageView>
This is page number two, and this page view is selected!
</ieageView>
</ie:MultiPage>
</form>

Thank you kindly for your help,
-Dave

RockNRoll

Problem solved - it was an issue with my folder structure for the ie web
controls.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...