Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Reading controls within a table cell

Reading controls within a table cell

Damian

Hi !

I am an ASP.NET Newbie.
I have built a System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable dynamically
and added rows and cells and added two text box controls to the two
cells ( table is 3 columns wide for each row but first column has some
text in it not a text box)
I have two buttons added to the table as well (save and cancel )in the
last row in two cells.
I then bound the table with the form.

I want to be able to read the contents of each row (i.e. the data in
the two text boxes)in the click event as these two cells need to be
updated in the database.

How can i reference the table, then row then cell in the btnSave_Click
event?
I assume i need to do a for...each next loop but not sure what i
should be looping through.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Damian