Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Please Give me a solution

Please Give me a solution

mahsa

I have a master detail data list in master it shows items in detail it shows "shipping information "
for the detail i use a td that write "shipping info" for caption
I have 2 problem

1.if one master dosent have any detail I want to dont show that td with the caption of "shiping information"
2.if one one master dosent have any detail I want to show some message instead of that detail for that master row .how can I do that?
--
mahsa