Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Crystal Report Control ?

Crystal Report Control ?

WJ

I use Crystal Report in Asp.Net. Almost all CR sample reports from internet
show that Crystal Report Wizard Designer template includes the "Form letter"
and "Form". However, in my VS.Net EA, it does not show these templates. All
I get is Standard, Cross Tab and Mail Label templates.

The example CR Report can be found here:

http://support.businessobjects.com/c...tasets.pdf.asp

Thanks

John