Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Interfacing JavaScript and VBScript in an ASP.NET web form

Interfacing JavaScript and VBScript in an ASP.NET web form

Chester

I have a small problem with my ASP.NET web form. I have a
dropdownlist that is populated using client-side JavaScript, and when
the page does an auto postback the list items in the dropdownlist are
cleared. Is there a way that I can somehow lock the list items?
Thank you.

Interfacing Javascript with CGI gmazujian@gmail.com Javascript 3 09-01-2005 09:44 AM
interfacing verilog and vhdl cka VHDL 2 09-11-2004 12:48 AM
Interfacing ASP.Net and Delphi Jeff Carver ASP .Net 2 11-17-2003 10:02 AM
Interfacing with, and getting return values from, a webpage David Walker C Programming 12 06-30-2003 10:12 PM
Interfacing with, and getting return values from, a webpage David Walker C++ 12 06-30-2003 10:12 PM

Advertisments