Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to load all nodes in a tree but expand 2 level only?

How to load all nodes in a tree but expand 2 level only?

Eilsa@Office

Dear all,

Here is my code:
<mydbtree:TreeView
id = "PCTREEVIEW"
AUTOSELECT="false"
AutoPostBack="true"
SHOWLINES="true"
Runat="Server"
showplus="true"
TreeNodeSrc="get.aspx"
ExpandLevel="1"/>

In this program, "get.aspx" is generating the TreeNode from database. There
are 5 levels in the database, however, I can expand level 1 of the tree
only. How can I preload ALL 5 levels TreeNode and display level 1 only?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Eilsa