Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Cannot call method in UserControl

Cannot call method in UserControl

Peter Aitken

I have created a user control with a method in the code behind file. I want
to call this method from the user control, from the onclick event of a
button. However when I run the app and click the button I get a "type
mismatch" error at the point the method is called. What's wrong?

--
Peter Aitken