Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Page object disappears inside event handler

Page object disappears inside event handler

Joel

I am having a weird problem with a hidden asp:button when it reaches its
event handler.

Upon clicking the button programmatically in javascript, when I look at the
any objects inside "Page_Load" everything looks OK (ie Page, Session,
Request, Response...).

When the code reaches the buttons event handler I can not access any objects
Page, Session... I get "cannot obtain value".

Has anyone ever seen this? I have other hidden buttons and controls which
all appear to work properly.

As a note: the button is inside a user web control.

Thanks in advance

Joel