Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Mutiple server forms in single asp.net page

Mutiple server forms in single asp.net page

Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Hi experts

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...e/default.aspx

the above said link says the usercontrol idea for multiple form type withing usual server <form> control. Its interesting. But i need the solution, how can add the validator controls for the controls separately.

Then how can we can create usercontrol for <form> as did in http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=132&pId=
.. What will be the hidden things there. Pls reply me asap.

thank you

Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Thank u verymuch for ur reply Mr.Peter.
Ur site is full of dealing with "VAM". Its good. But my side i need the steps abt how tio create the <form> control & group the validation.

Tq

Mutiple JVM in Single Os Senthil Java 4 02-11-2007 04:49 PM
Writing single client script block for mutiple controls Jason Barnett ASP .Net Building Controls 6 06-17-2006 01:36 AM
Mutiple external IPs on single interface Kevin Coles Cisco 5 01-10-2006 04:46 PM
display mutiple rows data fields for single record Chris ASP .Net 1 04-29-2005 03:14 PM
Mutiple Instance of Single EXE - VC++ varadha C++ 3 09-09-2003 07:33 PM

Advertisments