Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Tabbed interface?

Tabbed interface?

Peter Aitken

I understand that a tabbed interface control is coming with ASP.NET 2.0, but
I have a project in the current version that needs this. Does anyone know of
any resources to create a tabbed interface?

--
Peter Aitken

yufufi

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/tabstrip.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w.../multipage.asp

by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp

"Peter Aitken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I understand that a tabbed interface control is coming with ASP.NET 2.0,

but
> I have a project in the current version that needs this. Does anyone know

of
> any resources to create a tabbed interface?
>
> --
> Peter Aitken
>
> Remove the crap from my email address before using.

Peter Aitken

"yufufi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ox$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/tabstrip.asp
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w.../multipage.asp
>

> by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp

Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

--
Peter Aitken

Scott G.

Download the source and build them for whatever .NET build you want.

"Peter Aitken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
"yufufi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ox$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/tabstrip.asp
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w.../multipage.asp
>

> by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp

Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

--
Peter Aitken

Peter Aitken

I'm not clear how this would work. What if my client has a different ..Net build on his server than I use for development?

--
Peter Aitken

"Scott G." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Download the source and build them for whatever .NET build you want.

"Peter Aitken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
"yufufi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ox$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/tabstrip.asp
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w.../multipage.asp
>

> by the way , u need to download internet explorer web controls from msdn
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/w...w/overview.asp

Accorsing to MS those controls are no longer supported and are compatible
only with specific .Net builds. So, no thanks!

--
Peter Aitken

Scott G.

Well, there are only two of them right now; 1.1 and 1.0; and you'd face the same situation with your own code. If I wanted to use the IE webcontrols, I'd create a project with the source and include it as part of my solution builds.

You could also go and buy similar controls from a 3rd party....

Scott

Firefox Tabbed Browsing sfuller@gmail.com Firefox 0 08-31-2005 07:58 PM
Firefox 1.0.6 issue. Tabbed browsing won't work tharris66@gmail.com Firefox 3 07-27-2005 09:31 AM
Tabbed Browsing shadowking Firefox 7 04-16-2005 03:18 AM
Firefox Version 1.0 Working Set, Tabbed Windows-Pages goonmunster Firefox 3 02-12-2005 01:10 PM
Tabbed browsing??? avalanche Firefox 12 12-10-2004 03:09 AM

Advertisments