Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Selected Index event not firing

Selected Index event not firing

moondaddy

I hit send with out attaching the text files. here they are:

"[MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can open the solution. But when I double click to open

shoppingcart.aspx,
> there was an error. I have attached it in this message.
>
> Luke

[MSFT]

Hello,

I found two files are with same content:

Codebehind="BasePage.aspx.vb" Inherits="BsPgSample.BasePage"%

Did you miss the code behind file?

Luke
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

[MSFT]

Hello,

Can you tell me what you want to do in selecteditemchanged actually? Maybe
I can assis you find a final solution for the problem.

regards,