Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > I am generating a datagrid programmatically. It is almost working

I am generating a datagrid programmatically. It is almost working

Mike Lashbrook

I am generating a datagrid programmatically. It is almost working, but the prev button does not seam to fire the PageIndexChanged Event. I can page forward through all of the list (the event fires as it should), but when I press prev, nothing happens (the event does not fire).

I tried setting it to the numeric pages instead of NextPrev. When I do this, it will fire the event for every page except page 1. If I navigate to page 4 then press the '1', the event does not fire, and nothing on the grid changes.

Am I missing a special event for the first page, or is there something else wrong?