Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Interested in trading ?

Interested in trading ?

Mark

Hi group

I have one ebook for

(ebook)-70-315 MCSD MCAD -- Develop & Implement Web Apps with C#.pdf
(www.correctexams.com)

And

ebook for

O'Reilly - Programming C# 2nd Edition.pdf

In return of that I want Amit Kalani's book and Microsoft MCAD/MCSD Self
Started Kit.

We can work it out.

Anyone interested then mail me on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks
Mark

Let me know when you decide to hock your collection on eBay and I will
notify the publishers.

WKidd

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi group
>
> I have one ebook for
>
> (ebook)-70-315 MCSD MCAD -- Develop & Implement Web Apps with C#.pdf
> (www.correctexams.com)
>
> And
>
> ebook for
>
> O'Reilly - Programming C# 2nd Edition.pdf
>
> In return of that I want Amit Kalani's book and Microsoft MCAD/MCSD Self
> Started Kit.
>
> We can work it out.
>
> Anyone interested then mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks
> Mark

>Let me know when you decide to hock your collection on eBay and I will
>notify the publishers.

right on

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Interested in trading ? Mark ASP .Net Web Services 2 07-17-2004 02:49 PM
Interested in trading ? Mark MCSD 3 07-17-2004 02:49 PM
Interested in trading ? Mark MCAD 1 07-16-2004 02:57 PM
Any one here interested in trading? Antonio DVD Video 0 11-13-2003 12:56 AM

Advertisments