Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > getting to properties of a contorl within a web custom control

getting to properties of a contorl within a web custom control

Ziyad Makki

I have a custom control that is made up of some other controls (a label
control and a text box). I am trying to get to the properties of the
controls within my custom control. The way I have done this is to declare
them 'withevents' and 'public'. Once I do this they show up in design time,
but when I change the values in the property window and run the application
the values are not saved.

Any help would be much apriciated!

Kind regards
Zi