Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rendering encrypted html via ASP.NET

Rendering encrypted html via ASP.NET

Dan

Does anyone know if you can use ASP.NET to make ASPX pages which render
encrypted HTML? In other words, when they return the html page, the user
cannot view the source.

Thanks...

Dan

Peter Rilling

Before I answer this, I was wondering how you expect the HTML to be rendered
by the browser if it is in an encrypted binary format.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if you can use ASP.NET to make ASPX pages which render
> encrypted HTML? In other words, when they return the html page, the user
> cannot view the source.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Dan

Kevin Spencer

There ain't no such animal. There are some apps out there which tout that
they can "obfuscate" HTML, but that is also pure rubbish. If the browser can
read it, so can you.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if you can use ASP.NET to make ASPX pages which render
> encrypted HTML? In other words, when they return the html page, the user
> cannot view the source.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Dan

Executing and rendering user controls via LoadControl and RenderControl Deane ASP .Net Building Controls 0 09-03-2007 08:47 PM
looking for barcode rendering on windows or via html Please Computer Support 2 02-22-2007 05:34 AM
rendering charts via rails larry Ruby 5 12-13-2005 01:59 AM
how can I write text from codebehind to html - without html rendering Alex Papadimoulis ASP .Net 3 05-06-2004 02:30 PM

Advertisments