Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataTables

DataTables

Brian Shannon

I create a datatable tostore information in as my program is running. When
the program is finished I have about 20 records in the datatable.

I know need to insert these records into an sql2000 DB. I loop through the
table to insert 1 record at a time using the sqlcommand ExecuteNonQuery().

Is there a way to insert all the records from the datatable in 1 statement
to the DB? Here I am making 20 calls the my DB. Hopefully there is a more
efficient way.

If you need more info or more clarification please ask!

Thanks

About datatables Ravindra ASP .Net 1 12-30-2005 12:33 PM
Compare Two DataTables Simple Simon ASP .Net 3 12-15-2003 05:36 AM
Datatable based on two other datatables (inner join) Gene Ariani ASP .Net 0 08-21-2003 10:46 PM
Re: Combining DataTables Kevin Spencer ASP .Net 0 07-21-2003 05:07 PM
set up a datagrid of multiples datatables in 1 dataset Richard Loupatty ASP .Net 2 07-18-2003 08:54 PM

Advertisments