Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Datagrid custom paging numbers wrong

Datagrid custom paging numbers wrong

Andrew

I'm attempting to use Custom Paging with my Datagrid and I'm running into a problem with the numeric page indicator.

When I load my page I set the VirtualItemCount value to the total number of records e.g. 50 and then go and get 5 records which is my page size.

The problem I'm finding is that the paging part of the control only ever displays the numeric 1 when I'm expecting it to display 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
etc.

Everything else on my page - sorting etc is working great and also I can get the PageIndexChanged event to fire.

Any thoughts

Thanks
Andrew