Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Host usercontrols in ie

Host usercontrols in ie

Matthias Pieroth

Hi NG,

I have a usercontrol that I host in IE in a html-Page. I placed it via the
object-Tag.

<object id="TestCtrl1" height="100" width="500"
classid="TestCtrl.dll#TestCtrl.TestCtrl">

</object>

That works great. But now my UserControl needs an activex control. So I
added it to the usercontrol and the Interop-Wrapper-dlls are created. How
can I tell the OBJECT-Tag that the UserControl needs this Interop-dlls?

Thanx

Matthias

Ben Rush

Matthias,

it's my understanding that this isn't necessary. The framework should be
able to load those interop assemblies correctly. I presume you have them
located in the same folder as your main assembly, or at least have a .config
file pointing to their location?

news:cchml6$gb$07$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...