Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Data into a Treeview

Data into a Treeview

Lee Trotter

Hi All,

I am using the MS Treeview control, but I cannot seem to find any examples
of how to have it connect to a database. If anyone has any examples that
would be great

Thanks

Lee

Teemu Keiski

I have written an article about it (some time ago though)

http://authors.aspalliance.com/jotek...e/article.aspx

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke