Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > export data from sql server to excel spread sheet with many tabs

export data from sql server to excel spread sheet with many tabs

MS

Hi,
I am developing a reporting site using asp.net and vb.net, depending
on the options selected by user, I need to export data from sql server
to excel spreadsheet having three different tabs.
Any suggestion please how should I implement this?

Thanks
Mukta Sharma