Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Microsoft's TreeView control and SSL

Microsoft's TreeView control and SSL

Jeff Turner

We're using Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls's Tree Control in our ASP.NET
application. I'm aware that this control posts back to the server to
refresh the nodes... However there seems to be a problem when SSL is
used. The tree control is no longer able to get a trusted connection
to the server and fails (the exact error is "The underlying connection
was closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote
server.").

Has anyone had any luck getting Microsoft WebControl's Tree Control
working over SSL? Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff