Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > setting Url Format String in datagrid control dynamically

setting Url Format String in datagrid control dynamically

Troy

Hi
Wondering if anyone knows how to set the Url Format String in a datagrid control through c# --
If you place the datagrid control on a form, and go into the property builder tool - you can select a column and specify a value for the URL Format String, however I have not been able to figure how to do it through code ...

I want to be able to move this web app to a different environment without recompiling.

Thanks for any insights.
Troy.

Bobby Ryzhy

_editHyperLinkColumn.DataNavigateUrlFormatString =
"editInstance.aspx?instanceID={0}"

Bobby Ryzhy
bobby@ name of domain below
http://www.weekendtech.net