Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Find user select node in web treeview

Find user select node in web treeview

Tim_k

Anyone know how to get the TEXT of the node selected by a user in a Web TreeView? I tried the code below but it only gives me the root treenode text. How do I get a child (or sub) node text?
Thanks,
Tim

Private Sub tvEnv_SelectedIndexChange(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeViewSelectEventAr gs) Handles tvEnv.SelectedIndexChange
Dim n As TreeNode
Dim sText As String

sText = tvEnv.Nodes(e.NewNode).Text()