Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > control of autopostback at event by event level

control of autopostback at event by event level

Martin

Seems autopostback is on or off for the whole control.

I would like to make that choice within a control for each separate event.

How do I have some events queued for a postback event, and some events be a
postback event - within one control?

Thanks
Martin