Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp:label not wrapping

asp:label not wrapping

KJ

I have two ASP:LABELs, One of them the words wrap and the other one
doesn't. The only difference is that one I'm setting the text property
at design time and the other one I'm setting at run-time

Scott M.

Set the width property of the label you want to wrap.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

Wrapping not working. Andy J. Firefox 5 04-28-2006 08:16 AM
MS work around on text wrapping in a datagrid does not work TB ASP .Net 2 02-22-2006 10:34 PM
ASP.NET label control not wrapping text in non-IE browsers Mike Casey ASP .Net 7 12-19-2003 04:56 PM
Help! - Mozilla Not Wrapping Lines Properly TheKeith HTML 5 10-17-2003 10:34 PM

Advertisments