Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Validation Server Controls Not Working

Validation Server Controls Not Working

Brett

Deployed the same code containing validation server
controls to two different sites. The controls function on
one site, but not the other. Confirmed the versions are
the same.

Could this be some sort of configuration or IIS version
issue, or whatever?

Thanks

ranganh

Dear Brett,

In your deployment server, check whether the folder aspnet_client is listed in the IIS Virtual Directories Listing. This folder contains the script files for performing
the necessary validations.

If the aspnet_client folder is not there, manually copy the folder and paste it in the IIS virtual directory listing.

Hope it helps.