Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Image from Database on view on a WebForm

Image from Database on view on a WebForm

Eduard Faschang

Hallo

I read a bytestream (picture) from a sql database.
So I have a stream or a bitmap and I want view it in my Webform.
The Imagecontrol works only with a fix URL but I have a dynamic stream .
How can I show the picture in a exact position in my webform ???

mfg
Edi