Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > removing replacing blank lines in ASP.NET (VB)

removing replacing blank lines in ASP.NET (VB)

jason@cyberpine.com

Hello.

I'm sure this is a common problem.

I have output I'm displaying on an html form that has blank lines I'd
like to remove. When I clip and paste the output onto an editor with
hex display I see CR/LF codes with blank entries in between as such:

0D0A2020202020202020D0A

I'm trying this regex code, but it does not seem to be working:

dim orx as regex
orx = new regex("$\s*$")
contents=(orx.replace(contents,"$"))

Any help or information is greatly appreciciated.

Thanks!

blank CD-R and blank DVD-R not recognized by Vista 64 Ultimate =?Utf-8?B?R3JlZyBLaXJrcGF0cmljaw==?= Windows 64bit 13 11-07-2007 12:23 PM
Preserve blank lines when add multiple lines of text to a cell Cah Sableng Javascript 0 04-23-2007 04:46 AM
replacing blank lines in my .txt data file diazhenrique@gmail.com C++ 2 08-22-2006 09:03 PM
Removing blank lines basi Ruby 24 10-17-2005 12:43 PM
Replacing - and not Replacing... Rob Meade ASP General 5 04-11-2005 06:49 PM

Advertisments