Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp:xml web control transformed result not as it should be

asp:xml web control transformed result not as it should be

Jacques

Hi there,

I'm using the aspml web control to transform an xml doc that is in the
form of a quote.

The quote.xml has an agreements node which the xslt file picks up, formats
and puts somewhere on the resulting html.

Thing is this. When I use the xml/xslt files in a program like Xselerator or
any other method, the node is found and transformed. However using a simple
webform with a xml web control to transform the xml using the exact same
files, the agreements node data just doesn't show on the result page.

I've tried a span of things and nothing is working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jacques

ranganh

Dear Jacques

The attachment didnt come

can you please put the xslt code just in this forum

thanks

----- Jacques wrote: ----

Here you go, hope you use WinRar if not I'll drop it in as normal files

See the thing is I've tested the xslt and it works

In this rar I've added samples of the xml/xslt files and a sample aspx pag
so you can see what happens. If you have some other tool (like Xselerator
to run the transform, you'll see that at the bottom of the quote a lin
should appear saying something like "This order has been placed against th
following agreement number: mmll22511624564" Something like that

But when it's run in the aspx page using the xml web control it's nowhere t
be found

Thanks again

"ranganh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messag
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
> Hi Jacques
>> If you could put your xslt code, it would be easy to pick out whatz th

problem. aspml works pretty cool as the traditional transformation method
>> may be something is missing in the xslt file
>> thanks
>> ----- Jacques wrote: ----
>> Hi there
>> I'm using the aspml web control to transform an xml doc that is i

th
> form of a quote
>> The quote.xml has an agreements node which the xslt file picks up

format
> and puts somewhere on the resulting html
>> Thing is this. When I use the xml/xslt files in a program lik

Xselerator o
> any other method, the node is found and transformed. However using

simpl
> webform with a xml web control to transform the xml using the exac

sam