Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > do ascx's work in a frameset?

do ascx's work in a frameset?

Jason Shohet

Can you have an ascx serve as the page in a frame? Or does the ascx need to
be in an aspx page, which is in a frame.

Also, has anyone gotten around the problem of having an ascx in multiple
projects in the solution -- and how to update the ascx only one time
(instead of copying into each project?) ?

TY
jason shohet