Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Double-click on ListBox

Double-click on ListBox

Alan Z. Scharf

Is there a way to recognize a douuble-click event on a web form listbox?

I want a double-click on the list to execute a chosen report in SQL
Reporting Services.

Thanks.

Alan

Jason

I have been searching high and low for a solution but nobody seems to tell.
I have found solutions for the a datagrid and button, but not for a list
box.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Jason

"Alan Z. Scharf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to recognize a douuble-click event on a web form listbox?
>
> I want a double-click on the list to execute a chosen report in SQL
> Reporting Services.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alan

Alan Z. Scharf

Jason,

I have the datagrtid solution also, and may end up having to use a datagrid,
making it look like a listbox.

Alan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...