Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > edit data grid

edit data grid

mahsa

Hi I have a Datalist that can Update each row my problem is i have a edit update and remove link in datalist when user click edit it show update and cancel button but when they click update button it again show update and cancle I want it to show edit button and dont show update and cancel do you have any idea?