Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid Style

DataGrid Style

ruca

Hi,

I have a datagrid that I want to set different styles for header and normal
items. The problem is that I setup right in properties of datagrid, but
nothing happens in design. I can't say why!!!
Can you help me???

For example:
I want that all borders of datagrid can be lightblue, but the border of
datagrid header must be darkblue.
How can I set this???

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
Thank's (if you try to help me)

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Ruca,
Try this one for your datagrid. Give Proper colours of your choice.

<asp:datagrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server" borderstyle="Ridge"
borderwidth="2px" cellpadding="3"
cellspacing="1" bordercolor="White" backcolor="White"
gridlines="None">
<selecteditemstyle font-bold="True" forecolor="White"
backcolor="#9471DE"></selecteditemstyle>
<itemstyle borderwidth="1px" forecolor="Black"
borderstyle="Solid" bordercolor="#FF8000" backcolor="#DEDFDE"></itemstyle>
<headerstyle font-bold="True" borderwidth="1px"
forecolor="#E7E7FF" borderstyle="Double" bordercolor="DarkSlateBlue"
backcolor="#4A3C8C"></headerstyle>
<footerstyle forecolor="Black"
backcolor="#C6C3C6"></footerstyle>
<pagerstyle horizontalalign="Right" forecolor="Black"
backcolor="#C6C3C6"></pagerstyle>
</asp:datagrid>

Regards
Ashish M Bhonkiya