Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Reg. HorizantalAlign="justify" in datagrid boundcolumn

Reg. HorizantalAlign="justify" in datagrid boundcolumn

Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Hi Experts

HorizantalAlign="justify" in datagrid boundcolumn is not affecting the content display. But the other values "left","right" are working fine
Used sample code is here

<Columns><asp:BoundColumn DataField="Description" HeaderText="Description"><ItemStyle HorizontalAlign="Justify"></ItemStyle></asp:BoundColumn></Columns

Pls its urgent..

thanx in advance.

Robert Koritnik

The best way is to check the "View source" on the client page. What happens
when you set this property. Probably it sets TD attribute ALIGN, which only
understands LEFT, CENTER and RIGHT. It doesn't understand Justify. But if it
sets style then it should work. Check your HTML that is rendered on the
client side. And act according to that.

--
RobertK
{ Clever? No just smart. }

"Lakshmi Narayanan.R" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Experts,
>
> HorizantalAlign="justify" in datagrid boundcolumn is not affecting the

content display. But the other values "left","right" are working fine.
> Used sample code is here.
>
> <Columns><asp:BoundColumn DataField="Description"

HeaderText="Description"><ItemStyle
HorizontalAlign="Justify"></ItemStyle></asp:BoundColumn></Columns>

> Pls its urgent...
>
> thanx in advance.

Lakshmi Narayanan.R

Tq Mr.RobertK for ur sugg. I worked with "Template column" & used <p align="justify">. Now its Ok.

regards
Laks.R